Tuesday, June 24, 2008

making my peace

I woke up at 3.40 this morning...you know, as you do...and thought about what my husband and I had been talking about before i went to bed. He asked me if i had an alright day and i said that i had, but that i always get to the end of my tether by the end of the day, i get absolutely exhausted. I was thinking about that this morning...and i realised that i need to make peace with my life, i need to stop fighting and pushing, i need to accept what is.

But it is so different to what i expect and what i want...well, is it? Maybe not, actually. Reality is actually a bit of a mystery to me, i seem to live in the world of shoulds and expectation much more often. I need to start exploring my reality more, and even being grateful for it!

But even more thgan that, my life just IS. There is very little i can do to change anything, no, not pessimistic, just realitic, so i will be much happier and more at peace if i can learn to accept and make the best of what i have, which is wonderful :-)

1 comment:

Vered said...

Acceptance is important. Hope you are not exhausted by the end of today, although if you wake up so early... you might just be tired!