Sunday, April 27, 2008

irritable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo f-----g irritable today!

i don't know why...maybe i don't have to, maybe i never can know why

it seems so unreasonable...maybe nothing is unreasonable, if it's there it is REAL, it can't be helped, i didn't do it on purpose! The best thing to do is to try and fix it, relieve it

i don't know what to do about it

it makes me feel really guilty because i want to be a good mother and wife and person....so i guess deep down i think that if I'm irritable then I'm a bad mother/wife/person. Everyone has irritable times, but i feel like I'm more irritable than most, i feel irritable lots of the time. Maybe that is just me...My heart is certainly in the right place!! I suppose it's a function of my depression/anxiety and also of stress, so i have to manage these things to lessen my irritability.

How can i do this?

- take my pills
- eat/sleep/exercise properly
- manage my time
- not push myself too much
- be forgiving of me and others
- have plenty of down-time
- manage the clutter/housework....

wow - i feel better already!

No comments: